Monday 26 November 2012

New Xmas Rac tutorial and snags


 Photobucket


scraps used - my xmas word art plus winter wonderland available from
Twilight Scraps HERE OR Dreamscape Imaging HERE
tube by Ismael Rac you must purchase his tubes HERE
 mask by  gems mask 164 from HERE
snags available from my Fotki HERE
 .......................................................
open up a new canvas 600 x 600 pixels

open up paper2 from winter wonderland kit and resize 80%
copy and paste as a new layer onto your canvas as a new layer

then apply gems mask 164
and go to layers- merge - merge group

copy and paste the wish list word art from my word art pack
add drop shadow


copy and paste the christmas word art from my word art pack drop shadow

copy and paste the wintercluster1 from my word art pack
resize by 80%
add a drop shadow and arrange over the wish list word art

duplicate the cluster and arrange over the christmas word art
add the green and blue baubles  from my winter wonderland kit
resize by 80% add a drop shadow

then add tube resize if needed...I resized mine by 80%
add a drop shadow..

add the artist copyright and save your tag


No comments:

Post a Comment