Monday 29 November 2010

new christmas tags and tuts

well my CT have been busy bee's with my Bah Humbug kit,
they seem to be really enjoying themselves with it too! :)
which always makes me very happy x

so here is a new one from Carol called Bad Santa and is just Gorgeous...

Photobucket

find it on her blog HERE , the tube goes perectly and as a
bonus was a freebie for MPT customers this year.

here is a new one from Artmama I have enjoyed her tag/tuts for some time as i often see them go through the tut groups and i always liked what i saw, 
so I was super stoked when she wanted to work with my new kit! :)
here are her results...

first up is Naughty Girl's Christmas

Photobucket
i just love the tube that was used, i love her socks! find the tut HERE


and using the same kit Artmama came up with another lovely tag
called Freakin' Picture Day

Photobucket
 find the tut HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment